Invented by Gigi Lefebvre, MD – Scopester™ is a common sense solution to the problem of carrying and storing stethoscopes.
- Eliminates neck stiffness caused by draping the stethoscope around the neck
- Lessens chance of patient being struck by a swinging stethoscope
- Minimizes stethoscope tubing damage caused by skin oils
- Reduces chances of lost, misplaced or damaged stethoscopes
- This unique, patented device clips firmly to the health care professional's belt or waistband with a spring loaded belt clip.
- May also be attached to scrub tops (for those who do not tuck in their tops) .
- The front of the device has a recess to hold a stethoscope chest piece. Receptacles on the sides hold the stethoscope earpieces.